DSIB Inspection Report 2019-20
The inspection identified what the school does best:
- The very good or better attainment in most phases in English, mathematics and science and in learning skills, particularly in the secondary phase
- Students' outstanding personal and social attributes, including their social responsibility and skills of innovation
- The high-quality curriculum across all phases and the effective teaching, particularly in the KG, Middle and Secondary
- The very effective implementation of the school's comprehensive arrangements for health, safety, care and support
- The strong senior leadership, ably aided by the governors in maintaining high standards and in bringing about improvements to the school.