Convenient, structured payments for an outstanding education
There will be a Registration fee of AED 500 (inclusive of VAT) payable in order to complete the registration process.
It is important to note that the registration fee is non refundable.
The registration fee is not transferable across GEMS schools.
Tuition fees for the Academic year 2019-20
The following are the mandatory services :
|Type of service||Fees (Once a year)|
|Registration (new students only)||500|
|Annual activity fees for KG||150|
|Annual activity fees for Grade 1-5||250|
|Annual activity fees for Grade 6-8||350|
|Annual activity fees for Grade 9-10||400|
|Annual activity fees for Grade 11-12||450|
|Computer fees for Grade 1-4||120|
|Computer fees for Grade 5-12||160|
|Board Exam Grade 10||450|
|Board Exam Grade 12||400|
|CBSE Registration for grade 9 and 11||120|
- School fees should be paid latest by the 10th of every month.
- The total amount of fees payable in a year will be collected in 10 installments. Fees will not be collected for the month of July and August
- Computer fees are payable for only 8 months a year. These fees are not payable for the months of March, April, July and August.
- The Tuition, Transport and Computer fees are to be paid each month. If however, there are any additional optional payments to be made for any special facilities provided, this will be intimated to parents by way of a notice.
- The school fees is expected to increase subject to KHDA approval.
- Admission fee of AED 1000 is charged at the time of admission and is adjustable with the tuition fees.
*** Remainder of 1st month Tuition & additional fees payable ,if any (See Cash Counter)
The admission fee will be deducted and prorated against the next full term/semester tuition fees and is in line with Knowledge and Human Development Authority guidelines for new students.
To see how to save on your tuition fees with GEMS Rewards, click here
Disclaimer: 'Please note that school fees for the upcoming academic year are subject to change in accordance with Article 51 the Bylaw of Federal Law No.(28) of 1999 Concerning Private Education and applicable regulations'