Fees and Payments
We endeavour to make our payment process as easy as possible with a range of simple and straightforward payment options, as well as a clear, concise fee structure. You’ll find everything you need to know about our fees and payment process here. Of course, if you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Telephone: +971 4 339 1188
Email: [email protected]
The tuition fees are due prior to the start of the academic year and payable in advance of attendance, at the start of each month. Tuition fees will be invoiced from the time of admission to ensure that payments can be processed before the start of the month. If your circumstances change, it is essential that you contact us in advance of the deadline so that we can guide you on available options. Please note, all tuition fees are in accordance with the fee structure established by GEMS Education under the guidance of KHDA established School Fee Framework.
Save with GEMS Rewards
There will be an Application fee of AED 500 (inclusive of VAT) payable in order to complete the registration process.
The application fee is not transferable across GEMS schools.
Tuition Fee - Annual Structure (2020-2021)
|Grades||Tuition Fees (AED)|
The following are the mandatory services:
|Type of service||Fees (Once a year) (AED)|
|Application fee (new students only)||500|
|Annual activity fees for KG||150|
|Annual activity fees for Grade 1-5||250|
|Annual activity fees for Grade 6-8||350|
|Annual activity fees for Grade 9-10||400|
|Annual activity fees for Grade 11-12||450|
|Computer fees for Grade 1-4||120|
|Computer fees for Grade 5-12||160|
|Board Exam Grade 10||
750 (with 6th subject)
|Board Exam Grade 12||
815 (with 6th subject)
|CBSE Registration for grade 9 and 11||120|
- School fees should be paid latest by the 10th of every month.
- The total amount of fees payable in a year will be collected in 10 installments. Fees will not be collected for the month of July and August.
- Computer fees are payable for only 8 months a year. These fees are not payable for the months of March, April, July and August.
- The Tuition, Transport and Computer fees are to be paid each month. If however, there are any additional optional payments to be made for any special facilities provided, this will be intimated to parents by way of a notice.
- The school fees is expected to increase subject to KHDA approval.
- Registration Deposit of 10% of the total Tuition fee is charged at the time of admission and is deductible from the total Tuition fee for the academic year.
*** Remainder of 1st month Tuition & additional fees payable ,if any (See Cash Counter)
Disclaimer: 'Please note that school fees for the upcoming academic year are subject to change in accordance with Article 51 the Bylaw of Federal Law No.(28) of 1999 Concerning Private Education and applicable regulations'.